IT Developer (C++ DEVELOPER / image generator) in Slovakia
Start: July 2017
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
Company description: A private company engaged in design, development and production of state of the art simulators and training systems. Core company product portfolio include military systems, civil aircraft simulators and other services (3D modelling).
– Collective work
– Public transportation contribution
– Possibility of job offer after successful completion of internship
– Meal vouchers
– Free accommodation provided
-Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
C++ DEVELOPER / image generator
Internship tasks description: Development of parts of graphical engine of computer game-like application. The development can include programming animations and special effects (explosions, smoke, shadows, reflections, …). The development is under Windows operating system.
– Experience in C++ programming, graphical engine development.
– Appropriate experience with technologies: C++, computer graphics, graphical engines, MS Visual Studio.
Interested and qualifying candidates shall send their CVs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org