Electrical engineer in Italy
Mill & Gale young and fresh company working in manufacturing of wind turbines gives opportunity for
students to improve their knowledge and to get work experience in the wind energy sector. Internship
will take part in summer in company office in Bari, Italy.
The student(s) will take part to the development and improvement of PLC based wind
turbine control systems. He/she will develop or improve the control routines and the human
interface, develop self test routine etc. He/she will be or become familiar with the ladder
diagram programming tools like those provided by Schneider Electric (SoMachine etc) or
• At least 3rd year student of electrical engineering study program or similar;
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge of renewable energy sources (advantage);
• Recommendations for university (advantage);
• Additional languages (advantage).
• Internship in wind turbine control systems activity;
• Deeper tour in wind energy market knowledge;
• Help with accommodation in Bari;
• Work possibility in newly established international company.
We will contact candidates as soon as possible. Waiting for your email with your CV.
Mill & Gale www.millandgale.com
We simplify wind energy!
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org