Marketing intern in Bari, Italy
Mill & Gale young and fresh company working in manufacturing of wind turbines gives opportunity for
students to improve their knowledge and to get work experience in the wind energy sector. Internship
will take part in summer, months July and August in companies office in Bari, Italy. We encourage
students to use the Erasmus + program for this internship.
The student(s) will take part to the development of a marketing plan for the introduction of
our wind turbines in foreign markets. This will include gathering and analysis of data regarding
competitors, potential customer and distributors, marketing segmentation, etc. until defining a
possible marketing strategy to enter the new market.
• At least 3rd year student of marketing, management study programs;
• Availability to go abroad for 6-8 weeks;
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge of renewable energy sources (advantage);
• Recommendations for university (advantage);
• Additional languages (advantage).
• Internship in marketing position;
• Possibility to work in the development of marketing plan;
• Deeper tour in wind energy market knowledge;
• Plane tickets to Bari;
• Payment to contribute expenses;
• Work possibility in newly established international company.
Send your CV to:
We will contact candidates as soon as possible. Waiting for your email with your CV.
Mill & Gale www.millandgale.com
We simplify wind energy
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org