European Sales and Business Development Internship for a Graduated Student in Girona, Spain
Location: Girona, Spain
Languages: Spanish (Intermediate) and Engilish (Native) English
Fields: Human resources, Communication / Journalism, Events, Translator, Advertising, Public Relations, Politics, Copywriting, Languages, Social Sciences, Law, Economics / Finance, Business, Digital marketing
Extra benefits: Salary of +500 €.
Description: Our collaborator is a quality accredited translaon agency based in Girona, Spain. They are specializing in the translaon of technical, scienﬁc and business documentaon. Their clients include mulnaonal companies operang in sectors such as Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceucals, Markeng, Chemicals and Manufacturing. Their team consist of a young team of project managers and commercial managers so it is easy to make friends and integrate within the community! Due to the signiﬁcant business growth of the company in recent years they are looking for business development intern with the possibility to stay in the company upon the compleon of his internship. This role will be to target internaonal companies in Europe. They oﬀer a structured step in your internaonal sales and marketing career, with ongoing training in both sales and strategic marketing. You will have a clear progression plan from the moment you join the company. They are building up their sales team and expect successful candidates to manage both the business development and account management aspects of the role within their ﬁrst 6-12 month in the company. The role will include regular trips to various European countries and potenally the Middle East to meet with clients, aend exhibitions and to represent the company with the Managing Director at customer events.
As a European Sales Executive your main tasks will be: • Cold calling leads to convert into prospects and thereafter new clients • Meet monthly sales targets and margin objectives • Work with company CRM system and develop your personal Sales Pipeline • Development of the company sales strategy in coordination with the Commercial Director • Working in associaon with Markeng to further develop the strategic markeng acvies and your personal markeng requirements for presentaons, sales meeting, targeting key groups or communities • Key account management of your personal Key accounts • Reporting directly to the Commercial director • Build your own network of key decision makers within multinational companies Requirements: • Recent graduated student and be able to obtain training agreement •
Minimum duration of 6-12 months •
English at a C2 level •
Spanish – minimum intermediate level •
University degree (in Business, Marketing or Translation would be a plus)
•Knowledge of computer systems, Windows and Office applications as well as any CRM systems
• Powerful and eloquent communicator
• Sales attitude; confident and not apprehensive about calls to leads and prospects
• Team player
• Goal oriented
• With a strong desire to build a career in sales
• 400 euros gross per month
• In-depth and ongoing training in sales and account management
• Pleasant and dynamic work atmosphere in the Girona province of Catalonia
• International travel to trade fairs and client meetings included in the role so candidate must be prepared to travel.
No excess travel requirements.
• 37.5 hours per week (From Monday to Thursday from 9-2 and 3-6, Friday from 9-2:30)
• 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays
• Full training will be provided • Candidate must be able to work in Europe (Spain) • Possibility to remain in the company upon the completion of the internship