HR Data Analyst in Slovakia
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: April 2018
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The branch in Bratislava has over 500 employees.
Internship description and main responsibilities of a trainee:
• Responsible for building and improving insightful and interactive reports as per HR team requirements with a view to sustainability/repeatability
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Working with World-Wide Data Analytics & Regional HR teams to identify specific areas for analysis
• Demonstrates consultative skills in the delivery of recommendations and articulation of risks. Makes these recommendations based on data-driven analysis
• Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong MS Excel skills (VBA & Macros)
• Communication skills (presenting over the phone, data tracking, having discussions with people abroad)
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
The trainee will be able to get familiar with exciting world of HR Analytics. Human Resources is not a typical field where big data and analytics was used but the world is changing. The amount of data we have available is exponentially growing and the trainee will learn to understand what the needs of HR and business leaders are and how to use data to tackle the potential issues.
• Soft skills trainings with internal trainer
• Internal development programs, yoga in the workplace, sport teams, creative teams, fitness program, diversity and LGBT employee groups, company events, notebook for personal use, etc.
• Accommodation provided
• Standard support by our team, for details check our website www.placementslovakia.com
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com and state the name and number of this position into the relevant field in the application.