Junior Web Developer
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: November 2019 – September 2020
Duration: 6 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a small IT start-up company which has developed a successful online business management software, an integrated solution of CRM, project management and sales tracking.
– Implementation of new technologies,
– Creating and updating existing modules of company products,
– New technologies possibly used as company products testing.
– Higher education student in IT
– Programming in object oriented language such as C++, Java, etc.
– C style
– Knowledge of SQL database language
– Good level of English language
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
A trainee will get an opportunity to work by himself, to create new ideas and deepen the knowledge of the programming languages.
– Free accommodation provided
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org