Marketing Trainee for Lenovo Slovakia
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: May/June 2019
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak branch of a global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The branch in Bratislava has over 500 employees.
Main responsibilities of a trainee will be:
• Creation of layout for various marketing materials (brochures, leaflets, advertising materials…),
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Working with social media (FB, Instagram, Linkedln), boosting, focusing on target group
• Supporting the marketing team
• English language
• Graphical skills, passion and creativity in graphical proposals,
• Sense for visual appearance and branding,
• Basic copywriting skills, basic content creation,
• Experience with Ilustrator, Indesign or Photoshop
• Experience with social media (FB, Instagram, Linkedln)
Knowledge, skills and competence to be acquired:
The trainee will have opportunity to learn deeper marketing view across EMEA, marketing planning and execution, collaterals preparation (brochures, leaflets, etc), CMS (content management system), internal corporate processes.
• Soft skills trainings
• Meal vouchers for lunch
• Accommodation provided
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org