Project Coordinator Assistant
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: October,2019 – September,2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
Let´s work with us! This internship would be for Placement Slovakia internship programme itself.
Placement Slovakia is a programme of the organization called WorkSpace Europe accredited by European Commission to organize Erasmus+ traineeships. Placement Slovakia is aimed at organizing internships in Slovakia for students and fresh graduates of universities in Erasmus+ partner countries.
You would be a support for Placement Slovakia team and part of the whole internship cycle – from search for a suitable candidate, through recruiting and selection of internship candidates to organization of arrival and support during the internship. We are looking for responsible person with the passion for work with people willing to fulfill both routine and creative tasks.
– Communication with candidates and trainees
– Scheduling interviews
– Database management
– Partnerships research
– Event buddy for current trainees
– Preparation of promotional materials (posters, flyers, ..)
– Idea maker (marketing and communication ideas, new partnerships ideas, …)
– Participation at different kind of programme events (job fairs, Erasmus days, meetings with trainees)
– Social media management (FB, Instagram)
– Higher education student (any field)
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– English – great written and spoken skills
– Very good communication skills
– Good user of social media (FB, Instagram)
– Sense for detail
– Sense of humour
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
– Knowledge of Erasmus program processes
– Recruiting and HR skills
– Marketing skills
– Free accommodation provided
– Public transportation ticket
– Pleasant working atmosphere
– Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs ad Motivation letter at email@example.com