Web Designer internship in Bratislava
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: September 2017
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
Company profile: This internship would be for a company which is an online yacht search offering more than 1800 yachts in 60+ destinations worldwide, the best prices and verified content. The company provided an opportunity to work with the team of committed people having one common goal in mind – satisfied customer.
Position description: The trainee will help in the creation of a new design, adapting current design to customers behaviour and analyse the friction points on the web. Will also work closely with front-end team on improving the customer journey.
- Good communication skills,
- Working independently,
- Well organised and learning fast,
- Basic design understanding.
- Adobe Photoshop,
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Designing eCommerce websites,
- Contribute and create something new,
- Skills to analyse customer journey,
- Learn how to work as part of a team.
- Young and motivated team,
- Work with modern technologies in web design,
- Team Buildings
- Free accommodation provided,
- Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates shall send their CVs at email@example.com